Perfect Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - Cookie + Kate

Perfect Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Cookie + Kate I  Kathryne Taylor


I know it's a little bit late to be posting a recipe for pumpkin seeds, but sometimes you carve a pumpkin, set aside the seeds, and forget about them. Here's a little reminder to roast them! You won't regret it. I roasted a mix of delicata squash seeds and pumpkin seeds so if you didn't carve a pumpkin this year you can always roast squash seeds. 

I don't know about you, but this Halloween was a little disappointing. I mostly just stayed home and handed out some candy. We even ran out of candy so I didn't have any leftovers for me to eat :( But these pumpkin seeds make up for that. They are perfectly crunchy and seasoned and they make the perfect snack. You can even customize them to make the sweet or savory. 

Here's the recipe from the blog, Cookie + Kate.

Comments

Popular Posts