Apple Cider Donuts - Kitchn

Apple Cider Donuts
Kitchn I Christine Gallary


Usually I don't like donuts that don't have yeast in them. They are usually dense, dry, and flavorless. These apple cider donuts are anything but that. They are perfectly crispy, moist, and full of apple cider and cinnamon sugar flavor. I even wanted more of that perfect fall flavor so I instead of adding a 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg and a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon in the dough I added a 1/4 teaspoon of allspice, cardamom, nutmeg, and cinnamon to give it even more spices and flavor. I also had a bit of a hard time rolling out the dough because it was so wet and sticky. I ended up adding more flour to the dough until I could cut out a donut and have it keep it's shape. 

These are the perfect fall donuts! Here's the recipe from the blog, Kitchn.

Comments

Popular Posts