Copycat Oatmeal Cookie Heavenly Hunks Recipe - Milk and Honey Nutrition

Copycat Oatmeal Cookie Heavenly Hunks Recipe

Milk and Honey Nutrition I Mary Ellen Phipps


Heavenly Hunks are the best snack! They are healthy, delicious, and easy to make. We used to get them at Costco but sadly they stopped selling them :( Now we have to order online but it seems ridiculous to wait for them to ship because they are usually gone in a few days. So, I thought, why not make my own? I bought tapioca flour and tried to make them. They turned out delicious! The only thing I would change is put all of the oats in the food processor because I don't like when they're too big. I would also add dark brown sugar to give it a richer flavor. 

Some fun flavor variations:
Cocoa powder and chocolate chips, shredded carrots and pecans, white chocolate chip and dried cranberry, peanut butter chocolate chip, sprinkles!

Here's the recipe from the blog, Milk and Honey Nutrition.

Comments

Popular Posts